Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Workin' Out With Kim

This is Kim. She looks sweet, right? Well, she is...but man - oh - man can she kick my butt! Literally - We worked on legs and abs today (because tomorrow morning will be upper body). And, as my sister-in-law (Sonia) says..."beware when Kim says...'oh, this is a fun one!'" Yeah, it's fun if you enjoy slow painful torture! The agony that the last 15 seconds can bring! You know...you never realize how long 45 seconds actually is until it is the guideline that has been set for one session of torturous "Sumos"! But, it hurts SO good and I know it is all worth the pain! Otherwise, what is the point.

Emily (my daughter) was with me today and she was my personal photographer. She took some great shots - Next time - we will get Sonia and Kim in action as well!

Kristi

2 comments:

jlcooper said...

Nice action shots Emily!!!......Nice booty Kristi!!!!

Kristi said...

Attractive - I know! Emily did do a good job...aye?

k