Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Awakening

It has been 2 days since my last work-out and I am still sore. This is just wonderful! My arms, chest, and back are tight in all of the right places. Even my legs are still feeling a tinge. And, although I was confident in Kim as a trainer before...I grow more and more so each week. It's funny that I can get this excited over sore muscles. But, it has been so long and I can just feel my fat globules melting away. I have had more energy throughout the day and have been feeling more and more confident about my will power and my ability to sustain it. Honestly...this is the longest I have committed to anything related to my health. I am starting to see the future...and...I am NOT sleeping!

My next work-out is tomorrow at 10:00. I will let you know how it goes...

No comments: