Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

So far - so good!


Well, it has been 2 hours since my upper body work-out this morning and I am still feeling good. As it relates to my head, that is!!! My triceps, biceps and whatever that muscle is that lies over the shoulder are very, very ouchy and bur-ur-ur-ur-ning! But in a completely wonderful way! Even my thighs, butt and abs are starting to get sore! I guess I held a tight body during my sets this time! Hopefully that will be why I do not swell up in my back and neck! Maybe my body is conforming correctly and will continue doing the drills properly. Here's to hoping!

The only issue I have with this soreness is that I planned on painting my toenails this afternoon and I honestly do not know if I can get my leg into the proper position without tears streaming down my cheeks! I will keep you updated on this very important detail as it relates to my day. I know you will want to know!

Kristi

No comments: