Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

I have to do it!

I am having a problem. Yesterday, I suffered not only a massive headache, but at one time, when I stood up from a seated position, I got VERY light-headed, VERY dizzy, cold, and each of my legs felt like they weighed 100 pounds each. I am a little afraid. I need to go back to the Cleveland Clinic. It's time!

I don't mean to be dark. But, I am finding it hard to ignore anymore. I will be carrying through with my workouts but will stop trying to go gangbusters and will slow down a little. The elliptical seems to treat me okay, so I will continue that as well. I am NOT going to stop. I just need to take care so I don't injure myself beyond repair! I will have the surgery AND THEN.....WATCH OUT! Because I will be ...wait for it... waaait for it... A SUPERSTAR!

Not to mention, my eating has improved ten-fold and I WILL NOT falter on that! In fact, I think we will have a nice salmon steak on the menu this evening. And, hmmm, broccoli and cauliflower.

Kristi

** Alrighty...just got off of the phone with my doctor's office at the Cleveland Clinic. I am off to the home of The Tribe on September 1st. WooHoo! We shall see what they have to say! **

No comments: