Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"OK...This is a fun one!" - Kim

HA! 6 simple words. When spoken in a totally different context, they can be taken as the truth. When spoken by Kim while gathering a gigantic balance ball and smiling that jovial grin of hers...completely NOT the truth. Unless, of course, you aren't me or Sonia! We had one heck of work-out today!

And, "THAT" ball..."THAT" ball, at first site, has all of the looks of a fun game in the making. Until, it is used as a torture device for the butt...the hamstrings...the calves...the abs............ Let's put it this way...Sonia even broke a sweat today. If you know her, you know that's a feat! She is not a sweater. Unlike me. I have been well endowed with sweat glands and am drenched at the end of any type of physical activity!

Anyway, tomorrow is weigh-in day. I don't think I lost as much as last week. That would be expecting WAY too much. But, I will take whatever I get! Also, I will be doing the 10 minute suicide ellipticals tomorrow. Maybe twice....we shall see! Maybe I will video my speed demon feet and show you how fast I can go.

Kristi

PS - I do have the headache crap! But I am not dwelling on it. Must be the ab stuff.

No comments: