Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weigh In

Wednesday is going to be my weigh in day. For no specific reason other than it is in the middle of the week and my OCD tells me that is the way it should be.

So, upon my first official weigh in, I was in absolute SHOCK!
Seriously????? 171.6 lbs.! I got off and on 12 times just to make sure it was correct. Then, I put a 5 lb. bag of unopened sugar on it to verify it's accuracy! Sure enough....AMAZING! Just think... I was 178.4 lbs. on Saturday! That is a 6.8 lb. loss in 4 days. AND - I have been eating very well, I am not hungry and I have not been working out like a wild banshee women. I know that a lot of it is water loss - but I will take it! I guess Kim (Positively Fit) really does know what she is talking about!!!!!!! WooHoo!

Kristi - 171.6 lbs.

2 comments:

jlcooper said...

Wow, I'm proud of you....and I know how hard it is not to take big bites of the hamburger helper stuff.

I am following your inspriation....I also got up for the second day in a row and did 35 minutes on the elliptical at 5:00 a.m.......always feel much better after you've done it, but sometimes the excuses outweigh your good sense.

Keep it up

Kristi said...

Good for you. It's refreshing.