Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Breakfast



This morning (within 15 minutes of my feet hitting the floor) I swallowed a heaping tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Per the instruction of Maryellen, this oil helps my body regulate my blood sugar level and will help control cravings during the day. It's not the most pleasant thing...but, I can imagine worse! Following the oil, guzzling water is a must!

Then, I had a fillet mignon. Yes, a fillet mignon for my breakfast. Kroger was having a huge sale on their little individually packaged fillets wrapped in bacon a few days ago, so I bought four and decided to cook one on my new George Foreman Grill (I'll talk about this thing later) this morning. I did, however remove the bacon. Although I love the stuff, with the steak, it would have been too much!

I also had one egg over easy (because the yolk should be cooked, but not solid) and 1/2 cup of mixed berries. I have to say, I love that I was told to eat berries. They are seriously my favorite fruit and I have no problem eating them every day. I fear that I would die of boredom if I had to eat apples, bananas or grapes as often.

I feel pretty good today. Sleep was a little sketchy and I am a little tired right now. But I am going to pick myself up and get on the elliptical for a little while.

Kristi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just happened by this blog. how wonderful it is. i will follow. good luck -

Anonymous said...

I am really thankful to you for giving me these awesome information
my blog

Kristi said...

glad you found me. Keep following! And see me change for the good!