Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am NOT a wimp!

No, I am not a wimp. Although, right now...I sure feel like it. I do NOT like the idea that Kim is "taking it easy" on me! For any person who knows me, they know that the rest of this month is going to aggrevate me beyond belief! Unless, of course, today's upper-body work-out proves to be successful in not crippling me with blinding pain and 200 lb legs. I guess, I will have to accept the fact that it's for the better and that my body is telling me something. And this time, it's not just saying, "PUT DOWN THE LITTLE DEBBIE"! It's telling me to be careful and be patient.

It's like my body is telling me one thing and my mind and heart are telling me something else! Maybe someday I can get them to whisper to me in one voice with one message. That would be nice! But, for now, I suppose, I will listen to my body.

Kristi

2 comments:

Evans Family said...

Oh my wonderful friend! You are the farthest away from being a wimp as I know. All of this takes great courage and strength! You are smart to listen to what your body is saying and get checked out. You are providing a great example for Emily! I am so very proud of you! ~Becky

Kristi said...

Thank you so much, Becky! Thank you for taking a look at my blog! Looking forward to seeing you in the next couple of weeks!

K