Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

To Sweat or Not to Sweat...

Today was the second day of using the "active rest" work-out philosophy. It is a wonderful philosophy! I get a great cardio work-out along with the strength and core training! Today, my hat was drenched in sweat! In fact, I think I will photograph it so you can gaze upon it in absolute awe and amazement!

Here you go...gross, aye? And I am sure, that me wearing a sweatshirt today couldn't have had any bearing on the level of sweatage.

Also had my body fat calculated and my arms, chest, waist, hips, thighs, and calves measured. That was fun! And, I apologize that I do not have a photo of this process. If I had known it was being done...I would have brought my camera! NOT! I will however, post the numbers. I forgot to get them from Kim today. So, Monday (my next scheduled work-out) I will have them and I relive the agony of knowing the truth! Have a great weekend!

Kristi

No comments: