Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Daily Feats...Double Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper


I have decided that I need to overcome one hurdle - obstacle - obsession - unhealthy habit everyday! Nothing can be too little. When you have lived the way I have lived for the last few years, it is utterly important to break the cycle! I am undeniably an obsessive compulsive procrastinator with an addictive personality, and the traits have spidered their way into every aspect of my daily life. I also tend to lack ALL will-power. Each day for me is a struggle against what it is I think I love - what I think I need. It is hard to steer myself away from those things, but again...necessary.

Today, the little hand face puppet guy that you see in the photo above gave me a small run for my money! You think he looks sweet, right?...well, he is the devil! His ability to transform 1 pound of ground beef into a cheesy bowl of heaven contradicts his true self! So, my feat today, was not eating his delicious Double Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper. Heck with the not eating part...I didn't even sample it! I know, I know...the stuff shouldn't even be in the house. It is one of my daughter's favorites, we had one more box in the pantry and she has been eating just as well as me. So, excuses, excuses. But the point is....not a dollup of yummy yummyness passed my lips. I cannot say, however, that I did not enjoy the aroma!

So, there you have it...one small step for this big blonde blogger - one giant leap for the healthy person living inside of her!

Kristi

No comments: