Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

SOBE 0 Cal Lifewater!


I finally found it (thanks to my mom)! After years and years of searching, I finally found a flavored water that I can drink and not be scared to death of what the ingredients are doing to me! It is the 0 Cal Sobe Lifewater. And it achieves the impossible – it’s a naturally sweetened, full-flavored drink, and it has zero calories per serving. Zilch. Zip. Because it’s created with a new ALL-NATURAL sweetener called PureVia™, made from the extract of the stevia plant. And it comes in three glorious flavors: Fuji Apple Pear, Yumberry Pomegranate, and Black and Blue Berry. Not to mention, they have a really cool bottle! I have tried and love the Yumberry and the Black and Blue Berry flavors, however, I haven't been able to find the Fuji Apple Pear. But, I will!

I am just tickled to have flavor in my beverage again! Check it out....yummy!

Kristi

4 comments:

Alison said...

Hey Kristi, this is one of my favorite drinks too. Just wanted to let you know that there are 2 more flavors..... Acai Fruit Punch (my favorite) and Mango Melon. Give them a try and let me know what you think. I can find the 2 new flavors at The Andersons or Giant Eagle.

Kristi said...

Thank you Alison! I will definitely look for those flavors! Like to have a variety!

Kristi

Unknown said...

So this would be something I could drink as well right? No fake sweetener crap?

Kristi said...

No artificial sweeteners at all. They use Stevia.