Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another Issue?

Results of the MRI on my lower back...

According to my pseudo doc's (PD's) interpretation of my MRI, I have a case of spinal stenosis - (a narrowing of the spinal cord canal). My PD's nurse (or receptionist - more likely), relayed information that I am to undergo therapy and take some pain killers and / or anti-inflammatory medication to control my pain. I asked her if he or she was aware that I have Chiari... When she asked me what Chiari was and then how to spell it...I instructed her to never mind and that I was going to have a neurologist at the Cleveland Clinic analyze my MRI's and offer recommendations.

Who the hell knows!? My appointment in Cleveland is on Tuesday, September 29th. We shall see what they have to say!

Kristi

No comments: