Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

@*!#$*!@*! -bleepity, bleep, bleep, bleep!

What a FLIPPIN' waste of a day! 8 hours and $24 later...I will be sending my MRI's to my doc at the Cleveland Clinic after all - or I will be getting a neurologist to help me closer to home!

I got to Cleveland 30 minutes before my MRI apt. was scheduled - got right in, had them done in record time - went up to my docs clinic to check in and let them know I was there and was told that he was running HOURS behind! HOURS! So, I left! Insanity. They didn't seem to care that I came from Toledo. They didn't seem to care that I had my daughter with me. And, they especially didn't seem to care that my dogs' bladder's were going to explode if I waited there for HOURS! Whatever....

I already made an appointment for next Tuesday with my family doctor and will get a referral locally! Here's a funny side note...I had to spell "Chiari" to the person taking my appointment. This should be good! I just want this taken care of. Man oh Man!

Kristi

No comments: