Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Food Memories

I have been fairly laxxed in my blogging duties. School started and I feel like I am SWAMPED! That happens to be a good thing for me. I no longer find myself mindlessly staring into the pantry or refrigerator. AND, I have lost some more pounds. That put's me below the 160 mark. I am currently 158.6 pounds. Well, at least I was until I went to Kristina's house and ravaged her olive tray! It was all her fault...she had black, green and GIANT blue cheese stuffed greenies. She also had these cheese and herb filled pastries that were irresistible and melted in my mouth. I had 2 of those, but countless olives, 1 Michelob Ultra and 2 NA Beck's. It is possible that I jumped back into the 160's, but we will never know! My elliptical will call on me in the a.m. and all food memories from this evening will be forgotten!

No comments: