Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let's Try This Again, Shall We?

Well, after a 2 year (or so) hiatus - It's time to voice my willingness to "get on track"... again.

I keep thinking that someday, this thought process will have to stick, right?  Let's hope it's this time.

I have joined an on-line program (app) called, LoseIt.com with thanks to my friendly friend, Rae! Let's see if I have the staying power this time around...

I have guessed at my beginning weight of 192 pounds and would like to lose approximately 65-70 pounds. Holy crap. When I put it in writing, the number looks so daunting and gigantic (as am I). But seriously, I owe it to myself. I fee terrible all of the time. I have had enough things happen "to" me. It's high time I start controlling what those things are!

No comments: