Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

There's a Twist... A Russian Twist That Is...

I got to Positively Fit this morning - did 20 minutes on the treadmill to warm up - and started my session with Kim. I told her not to hold back. My symptoms will surface no matter what I do, so I have decided to go all out and make the rest of me healthier. I want the damn headaches to mean something....why be in pain if I haven't even broken a sweat? She listened....We worked the entire body - and we ended with the dreaded "Russian Twist". For anyone who knows what this is....it is torture! I told her I didn't mind not being a member of the "Russian Twist Club". She didn't care and happily accepted my dues!!! Anyway - even though I joke...that twist is an exceptional exercise!

It is now 2:30 - (5 hours post work-out) and I am doing alright. I haven't really sat down except to drive, and I am taking my daughter to the park for a bike ride after school. Even if my head starts....I will power through. One good thing - I usually fall right to sleep when my head is pounding.

Wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow?

Kristi

No comments: